Impartial, Expert Advice on
What we do
Safely managing the risks associated with asbestos in line with legal requirements can be a complex process.
You can rely on Kadec Asbestos Management to assess, advise and manage all asbestos risks for you.
From regulatory compliance advice through to removal and disposal of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM’s), we will ensure your people and premises remain safe, whilst exceeding all necessary regulations and industry standards for asbestos testing.
At Kadec Asbestos Management our services include:
- Consultancy, Advice and Compliance
- Training (UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training)
- Museums, Heritage and Historic Objects
- Project Design and Management
- Analysis and Air Monitoring (UKAS Accredited Independent Laboratories)
- Removal and Stabilisation (Non-Licenced)
- Lead Sampling and Decontamination
- Anthrax Samples
- Pigeon Guano Testing
- Emergency Response